[c-nsp] Will this work?

Richey mylists at battleop.com
Fri Oct 30 17:06:45 EDT 2009

I've been asked if this will work.  I would think that it would but I would
like a second opinion.

7206 VXR with an NPE-400, 512Mb ram,  C7200 I/O 2FE/E card and two
PA-MC-T3s.   The PA-MC-T3s are 90 Bandwidth points each and the I/O
controller counts as 400.   There would be some MLPPP Bundles and some basic
QOS.  The only ACLs in the box would be to protect the box it's self and the
occasional SMTP block for a user that won't clean up their network.

I am basically trying to merge two non VXR 7206s with NPE-150s into one box.

Richey