[c-nsp] Multiple power supply failures. Advise needed

Michael Ulitskiy mulitskiy at acedsl.com
Tue Sep 1 17:27:00 EDT 2009

Unless they vaporized by the short.
Unfortunately I don't have those supplies anymore. They're either in the garbage
or shipped back to vendor for replacement. In any case it would let me make certain
about the reason for the failures at most (which is sure very important), but the
important question is what can I do to stop it. I'm still at loss...

Michael