[c-nsp] Multiple power supply failures. Advise needed

Michael Ulitskiy mulitskiy at acedsl.com
Tue Sep 1 23:21:23 EDT 2009

This is my main suspect now. They are doing work in the facility.
Not heavy construction, but they do install cages and cabinets for new tenants and
they're definitely using tools that  produce metal dust.
My theory is that because of we've been the 1st customer who moved into that facility
we've been collecting that metal dust for longest and so we're having a lot of problems
with our equipment. To my knowledge none of our neighbors are having the same problem,
but none of them have been in the place long enough.
So the question remains: is there any way to fight it/protect from it except from going
through the huge-huge-huge headache of undertaking another move?

Michael