[c-nsp] MPLS 2 Hub sites with loadsharing, same or separate AS numbers?

Roger Wiklund copse at xy.org
Wed Sep 2 13:04:24 EDT 2009

Sorry, should be: "Each CE router is connected to different PE routers"

And also, I forgot, pros/cons with running iBGP between the CE routers? I
know this is a benefit on the Internet, with two different ISPs, for optimal
routing, but in a MPLS cloud with the same provider I dont see that benefit.

Thanks!
Roger