[c-nsp] instabilities with SXI2?

Daniska, Tomas tomas at soitron.com
Fri Sep 4 16:38:44 EDT 2009

Rodney,

I was secretly hoping that CSCta74242 be integrated in SXI2a. Do you
know if it's planned in SXI3 at least? I'm concerned about rolling out
SNMP health monitoring while this ddts is still in place.

Thanks for the fast update on 2a!

--

deejay

__________ Informacia od ESET NOD32 Antivirus, verzia databazy 4394
(20090904) __________

Tuto spravu preveril ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.sk