[c-nsp] Options for customer prefix injection into iBGP at the edge

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Sat Sep 5 05:54:12 EDT 2009

On Saturday 05 September 2009 04:53:06 pm Gert Doering
wrote:

> "redistribute static route-map <something that references
> said prefix list>"
>
> If you stop worrying about "redistribute is so evil",
> then things become a lot less work :-)

Agree :-), considering that it takes just about the same
amount of effort to setup the policy infrastructure on both
platforms for this on-going O&M (assuming one prefers not to
use the 'network' statements).

I guess the 'network' vs. 'redistribute' is a religious
thing, even when it might not have to be :-).

Cheers,

Mark.