[c-nsp] Catalyst vs. Nexus

Arne Larsen / Region Nordjylland arla at rn.dk
Wed Sep 9 03:00:03 EDT 2009

Hi Michael.

The difference between Nexus and an normal Catalyst is the nexus is an cut-though switch where the catalyst is an store-and forward. we use Nexus for backup service.
I can recommend using Nexus, it works fine, and it's fastere. The interface is a bit different but not much. I'll say you'll get it running real fast.

/Arne