[c-nsp] Vulnerable Software - search function?

Garry gkg at gmx.de
Sun Sep 13 06:03:30 EDT 2009

I was wondering ... has Cisco ever had the idea of creating something
like the FN just for security advisories? I.e., I post the name of an
IOS image and get a list of known problems of that relase (or an "OK" if
none are known to date)?

After all, while we do have a pretty detailed overview of IOS releases
used on backbone/border/cpe devices, it is a pretty big zoo of versions
... sure, we keep a close eye on advisories as far as our border/core
routers are concerned ... but one can't watch out for everything ..  :(

-garry