[c-nsp] instabilities with SXI2?

Peter Kranz pkranz at unwiredltd.com
Mon Sep 14 16:47:15 EDT 2009

Given all this.. is the SXI2a a 'no go' for a production platform at this
time? We are planning on doing a version refresh to address the TCP State
manipulation issue, and considering moving to SXI2a from the SXF chain.

Peter Kranz
Founder/CEO - Unwired Ltd
www.UnwiredLtd.com
Desk: 510-868-1614 x100