[c-nsp] Help with unique BGP setup

Lobo lobotiger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:01:35 EDT 2009

Thanks for the responses everyone.  I like the idea of conditional
advertisement and will likely work with something like that.  The
session does not necessarily need to go down but advertising them
nothing could work good.

Zoe, I like your method as well and will look at seeing if I can work
something like that as well since we tag all of our local internet
connections with specific communities that are unique per market.

Jose