[c-nsp] Cisco 2600 and ISDN

Brett Looney brett at looney.id.au
Wed Sep 16 23:32:35 EDT 2009

> I have a central side 2600 with an ISDN BRI card in it, and a remote site
> with a 2600 and ISDN BRI card in it.  I have the ISDN lines working, and I
> have the remote site calling into the central site (I can see the calls on
> the console) and RADIUS appears to be authenticating the call.  Then the
> session drops with this:
<snip>

Unsure what IOS version you're running, but you might try using the "ppp
authorization" command in your dialer interfaces. "debug ppp author" will
also help there. From your debug output, authentication is working but a few
years back the PPP code change to require authorisation whereas before that
random point it didn't really care...

B.