[c-nsp] 6506-E moving from sup2 to sup32

nasir.shaikh at bt.com nasir.shaikh at bt.com
Thu Sep 17 03:40:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am upgrading from sup2a to sup32 on a 6506-E remotely. I know that 2 different sups are not supported but would the chassis running with sup2a recognize a sup32 when inserted? Makes the upgrade much easier.

Appreciate any experiences in this regard

Nasir Shaikh
| Senior Consultant | BT | Global Professional Services | Mob: +31 (0) 6 5463 5005
BT Meetme 0800 0200768 -Participants code:436 438 14# | E: nasir.shaikh at bt.com | http://www.bt.com/consultingHYPERLINK "http://www.bt.com/consulting"
This email contains information from BT Nederland N.V., which may be privileged or confidential.
It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please let me know immediately on the email address above.
We monitor our systems, and may record your emails.

BT Nederland N.V.
Registered office:  Offices Minerva and Mercurius, Herikerbergweg 2, 1101 CM Amsterdam
Registered at the Amsterdam Chamber of Commerce no:  33296214