[c-nsp] "Enhanced" download procedure

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Sep 17 08:12:22 EDT 2009

I hope everyone is engaging your account team and support orgs on this.

This download process is not acceptable, we still need the ability to
get at the direct link for images to stage them to a UNIX host in "the
cloud".

I can not be placed in a position of supporting my network from a
hotel that requires me to re-upload an image over whatever slow-
congested link I happen to have available.

	- Jared