[c-nsp] "Enhanced" download procedure

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Thu Sep 17 14:24:17 EDT 2009

There are a lot of factors that can influence your max download speed.
Instead of messing with TCP window parameters for a >200ms distance, i would prefer to
open multiple connections for a small timeframe.
After all, i'm not going to download hundreds of images. I just need max speed for a few
minutes...from anywhere.

--
Tassos