[c-nsp] "Enhanced" download procedure

Oliver Dewdney Oliver.Dewdney at LBi.com
Fri Sep 18 07:21:26 EDT 2009

We are all obviously missing all the wonderful features this new service provides!

>We have recently introduced the Download Cart in the Download Software area which has following features -
>
>1. You can download up to 25 files at a time.
>
>2. Download Manager allows you to monitor, pause/resume or cancel the software downloads
>
>3. You could see the image details in one screen for images which you have selected in the Download Cart, click on the >image row or on the expand icon (plus sign) in the cart for the image details.
>
>Please feel free to provide any additional feedback or concerns you have.

Except I can't think which one of those I wanted most.

Oli

LBi Ltd is registered in England and Wales, the registered number and address are 03080409, Truman Brewery, 146 Brick Lane, London, E1 6RU.  This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.