[c-nsp] 720x VXR -12V Sensor

Brian DuRoss bduross at learningcaregroup.com
Tue Sep 22 12:18:36 EDT 2009

> Does anyone know which IC is being used by the 720x VXR router for
> monitoring the voltage readings (specially the one for -12V)?

> I've looked around and seems the DS1620 on I/O card is only for
> temperature. I could be wrong though.

Roy,

It looks like the TL7705BC or TL7702BC are the components you are looking for.

These appear to be designed to monitor voltages from 0-18V.

http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/177129/TI/TL7705BC.html

http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/177128/TI/TL7702BC.html

They are labeled as U33 and I believe U32 on this card. (The U32 is not clearly readable on the pcb).

These are located above the SIMM slot on the IO card.

http://www.bsd.am/IMG_4312.JPG (warning, hi-res)

HTH,