[c-nsp] Download manager hell and latest Windows VPN Client?

Scott Granados gsgranados at comcast.net
Thu Sep 24 11:47:28 EDT 2009

Come on, you can't be serious!  Suppose your terrorist isn't an external
terrorist but some wack job from Marin who happens to be a citizen already?
Besides, I think Metro PCS and Go phone are more terrorist friendly, not
encryption. Terrorism is all about pay as you go anonymous cell phone plans
and home made explosives, not strong cryptography. Besides, all terrorists
would be honest and check yes just like all cops are honest and never check
no on the "have you used drugs" question when they actually smoked a fatty
in high school!