[c-nsp] ASA5520 which image should I use?

Chris Griffin cgriffin at ufl.edu
Fri Sep 25 10:32:14 EDT 2009

I have been told that going forward TAC is the only way to get interim
releases on 8.2 and newer code.  This wouldn't be bad if they put out
real releases more than once per year.  Crazy that it seems to be SOP
that Cisco, through making it difficult to get patches, encourages
running code on a security device with known security flaws.

Tnx
Chris