[c-nsp] 6509-E with sup720

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Sun Sep 27 15:12:08 EDT 2009

Is it dumping to rommon. If so just boot <imagelocation>:<imagename>

Most likely have a corrupt config register on the switch processor.
	Sh boot ! for the RP
	Remote command switch sh boot ! for the SP

Conf t
Config-register 0x2102
End

Now confirm that they are correct on both the RP and SP. I think if you have
too many boot command lines in the config, the chance of the SP becoming
corrupt is higher.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com