[c-nsp] So when is IPv6 failover coming to the ASA?

Abello, Vinny Vincent.Abello at ps.net
Mon Sep 28 13:13:14 EDT 2009

I don't care so much at this point if it fails over or not. If I were to
configure it, would it at least work as far as passing the traffic? I
thought I read early on that it would cause a conflict between the two ASA
devices or is this not the case? If that's all I have to worry about, it's
not critical that it fails over automatically at this point for me. It's
more of an initial staging of the technology so I can start numbering my
devices and verify connectivity, etc... As you said, you turn IPv6 off and
back on. Is that all that's needed at this point in time? I can deal with
that for the time being.

Thanks for the info!

-Vinny