[c-nsp] fsck disk0: 7206vxr

Keith kwoody at citytel.net
Mon Sep 28 14:28:53 EDT 2009

Question re: fsck'ing disk0:.

We had a problem with an NSE-1 on our 7206vxr a few weeks ago and replaced
it with a NPE-400.

In cleaning up some of the crashinfo's from disk0: the other day I get
this:

%Error deleting disk0:crashinfo_20090904-095818 (Cluster chain broken on
file)

Would a simple fsck disk0: remedy this? I have done fsck on lab routers
with no load or anything on them to see how it works, but there has never
really been a problem with the lab routers like I have above. This one
is production and I am wondering what affect running fsck might have?

Thanks,
Keith