[c-nsp] Smartnet pricing?

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Mon Sep 28 17:01:56 EDT 2009

It's not unusual practice in the industry, but usually Cisco will require a "recertification" fee instead. They will send someone out to make sure the equipment is still working etc... It's usually about 2-3 x the cost of an annual contract. You might see if they will do a recert instead. Otherwise, maybe your customer will learn about being pennywise and pound foolish :)

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com  | Phone: 914-460-4039