[c-nsp] Smartnet pricing?

Daniel Roesen dr at cluenet.de
Tue Sep 29 05:28:12 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 12:56:26AM -0500, Steven Saner wrote:
> Is this really available? I was asking a SmartNet rep about this once and
> was led to believe this isn't an option. Maybe it wasn't then and is now?
> Maybe they were pulling my leg?

It does exist, CON-SW-..., but not listed in the GPL. When poking your
sales rep enough, they admit. :)

For pricing, see SP-SW-..., it's all the same as CON- (at least for all
products I checked, being various Catalyst and ASR1K parts). In fact,
the SP-SW- contract line brought me to CON-SW- when we asked for SP-SW-
offer and got told that SP- ain't sold in Europe, but there is
equivalent CON-SW- too... :)

Best regards,
Daniel