[c-nsp] Non-Java download option

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Tue Sep 29 06:05:08 EDT 2009

Still doesn't work for me, I can't even get that far, clicking on the
"download now" button as opposed to "add to cart" yields the ever popular:

"There was a problem retrieving your cart information due to application
error. Please contact applications support."

Seems to be something to do with opera, returning to my perl script.

Dave.