[c-nsp] Hardware for 'managed firewall'

Christopher Hunt chunt at reachone.com
Tue Sep 29 16:44:54 EDT 2009

Dave,
   As I painfully discovered, the Cisco ASA in Multiple Context mode
does not support IPSEC VPN clients nor L2TP3 tunnels (
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa82/configuration/guide/ike.html
), so choose your features carefully.  Eventually, we went with
individual [sets of] firewalls for each customer.

--
Christopher Hunt
ReachONE Internet, Inc.

Message: 5