[c-nsp] www.cisco.com Login Woes

Reuben Farrelly reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net
Fri Apr 2 00:15:42 EDT 2010

On 2/04/2010 1:44 PM, Mark Tinka wrote:
> On Thursday 01 April 2010 11:04:42 pm John Kougoulos wrote:
>
>> Have you tried clearing the cookies from *cisco* ?
>>   usually this works for me...
>
> Yep, no joy.
>
> It's erratic - access to documentation works for the most
> part, other times (or other parts) it doesn't.
>
> Access to my login profile, IOS files, e.t.c., is just
> crappy, often with this:
>
> 	"Gateway Timeout

I've had a lot of this happening lately too.  Are people having problems
using Firefox or IE or other browsers?

(I'm asking because I seem to have a lot of problems with Firefox and
cisco.com, and I haven't been able to work out why, the same pages that
give a gateway timeout work fine at the same with IE, so maybe it's an
encoding problem or something...?)

Reuben