[c-nsp] 3560-E fan modules

Andrew Tolstykh andrew at atfam.com
Fri Apr 2 11:43:09 EDT 2010

•The switch supports hot swapping of the fan module. You can remove and replace the module without interrupting normal switch operation.

•When replacing the fan module, complete the replacement procedure within 2 minutes to avoid overheating the switch.

•Make sure that all fan module captive screws are tightened before moving the switch.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750e_3560e/hardware/install/notes/1757101.html#wp40415

HTH,
Andrew