[c-nsp] Cisco SSL VPN Client (Java-thin client)

Jay Nakamura zeusdadog at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 16:06:24 EDT 2010

Anyone know what Cisco's plan for thin IOS SSL VPN client is?  (The
Java one that doesn't require software install on client side.)

It hasn't been updated in 2 years and I am running into problems with
newer updates to Java.

I really need a solution for customer's software vendor to be able to
securely access inside server that doesn't require installing a thick
client.  Thin client used to work fine since we only needed the vendor
to RDP into the server.

Thanks!