[c-nsp] portchannel load balancing between L3 switch and router

Pavel Dimow paveldimow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 13:25:21 EDT 2010

Hi Arie,

those are 2 separate SCEs, and my first thought was to use
etherchannel from the 7600 side I would
use source mac lb and from the ASR to use dest mac lb (I have a couple
of LNS's behind the 7600)
Anyhow, because of ASR I can only use per vlan or per flow lb so MGSCP
seams like the only candidate.
If you can provide more details I would be very grateful.

Thank you.