[c-nsp] ASR 1002 vs ISR 3945

Clue Store cluestore at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 08:57:58 EDT 2010

Thanks for the feedback guys. I forgot to mention that we will possibly be
moving to at least VRF-lite but possibly a full-blown MPLS network..... and
i'll need this to possibly do Netflow. It looks like the ASR would be a
better fit since I dont need this to be a call gateway, IPS, and all of the
other wonderful things ISR routers can do.

--
Clue