[c-nsp] ASR 1002 vs ISR 3945

Jeff Bacon bacon at walleyesoftware.com
Thu Apr 8 10:35:01 EDT 2010

Depending on the level of QoS you need, sounds like something most any
L3 switch would handle fine, assuming it's an Ethernet handoff (which it
sounds like). If you don't care about an occasional buffer overrun, even
a 3560G will do you. Get really fancy and use a 6524, and it's prolly
still cheaper than your ASR. (If you can find one; my guy says there's a
total of 7 in stock in the entire world. There were 8, until I bought
one....) Or use anything in between.

-bacon