[c-nsp] Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding - Loose Mode

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Thu Apr 8 13:29:58 EDT 2010

On 2010.04.08 08:48, Steve Bertrand wrote:
> On 2010.04.08 06:46, Reuben Farrelly wrote:
>> I've been reading up about uRPF on Cisco's website, at:
>>
>> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2t/12_2t13/feature/guide/ft_urpf.html
>>

>> I've heard many people suggest that having uRPF filtering on in an ISP
>> environment is a good idea (and best practice).
>
> Good idea and exceptionally useful.

I've had more than a few people ask me about my setup, and if I could
share portions of it as examples.

Instead of replying each individual directly, I thought I'd just put the
example on my blog.

For those who may be interested:

http://ipv6canada.com/?p=59

Comments, criticism, improvements welcome.

Cheers,

Steve