[c-nsp] SXH7 funny

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Apr 8 15:14:08 EDT 2010

Sorry...too many emails going out at once.

Clarification.

We do try to make public any bug that goes out in shipping code.

The idea is that all the bugs we find *and fix before the code is
shipped* should not show up on the outside as it would just dilute the
ones that do make it out in our code that is run in the field.