[c-nsp] Route prefrence

jack daniels jckdaniels12 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 22:28:44 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

I'm shortning the whole story to the point where I'm getting stuck..
I'm scratching my head on this solution for a week. Can't find a solution ,
please help with this. Thanks in advance.

I have a network 12.0.0.0/8 , which is being learnt on a router from EBGP
peer and two redistribution Routers  in eigrp AS1.

                                                     EBGP

                                                      E0/0
                                                       R1
                                                      E0/1

             ---RedistributionRouter1----EIGRP AS1 ( 12.0.0.0/8 learnt from
two redistribution routers in this eigrp AS1)-----Redistribution Router
2----

I want to prefer 12.0.0.0/8 -

prefer 12.0.0.0/8 from  1st eigrp redistrbution router in eigrp AS 1
if not available
prefer 12.0.0.0/8 from EBGP
if not available
prefer 12.0.0.0/8 from  2nd eigrp redistrbution router in eigrp AS 1

I cant use default route as its already being used for internet in my
network.

Regards