[c-nsp] Device management in VRFs

Andriy Bilous andriy.bilous at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 03:42:29 EDT 2010

cisco seems to know about -vrf option in outgoing ssh connections on 4500.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/12.2/53SG/configuration/vrf.html#wp1082522

As for copy you have to specify ip tftp/ftp source-interface to choose
proper vrf (dunno if ip ssh source-interface will work for scp)