[c-nsp] 3750X?

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Apr 14 09:57:13 EDT 2010

Our vendor wants to do a dog & pony show on the new 3750X (and 3560X
and 2960S) switches that Cisco has just released.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10745/index.html

We're about to plonk down a big chunk of money to buy 3750G switches
to replace a lot of our older network gear.

We don't have 10G in the core (yet) so 10G uplinks aren't a big seller
for me.  The PoE+ would be nice to power the Cisco 802.11n gear that
requires more than 15 watts to energize both radios (which I don't
have anyway), but I don't know of any other gear yet that would
require the higher power...

So, before the meeting, does anyone else have opinions or questions
that I should be asking?

--
Jeff Ollie