[c-nsp] Multiprotocol BGP with Cisco

Chris Gotstein chris at uplogon.com
Fri Apr 16 14:49:09 EDT 2010

Actually, i just figured it out.  from the Cymru site:

"If you wish to receive both IPv4 and IPv6 fullbogons over the same
peering session, you will typically need to replicate the statements in
the above example's "address-family ipv6" section to an "address-family
ipv4" section, with an appropriate change to the prefix-list applied to
the peer-group."

If you need something more specific, hit me offlist and i'll show you my
config.

Chris Gotstein, Sr Network Engineer, UP Logon/Computer Connection UP
http://uplogon.com | +1 906 774 4847 | chris at uplogon.com