[c-nsp] 6500 line card mounted cable management bars (??)

Brandon Applegate brandon at burn.net
Tue Apr 20 15:01:53 EDT 2010

We have some of these in the data center.  They fit the screws on the Cat
6500 line cards, and they slide on.  So they a) can be installed/removed
without taking line card out and b) do NOT go in front of the dreaded fan
card.  They are very simple, and flat, and have a row of slits for velcro
/ tie downs.

The funny thing, and my question, is that we don't know where we got them
from :)  Anyone know where these come from ?  I tried several google
searches and looked around on cisco.com.  The bar does have a Foxconn
stamp.

Thanks in advance for any info.

--
Brandon Applegate - CCIE 10273