[c-nsp] Cisco 7204VXR with NPE-G1 high CPU and output drops

Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr youssef at 720.fr
Fri Apr 23 09:04:03 EDT 2010

Hello,

We do need the so called "brand new features".

In fact, we are even thinking of upgrading to SRE ;-)

I have been documenting/studying the release/caveat notes for quite some
time now.

Regards.

Y.

--
Youssef BENGELLOUN-ZAHR ………………………………………………
Ingénieur Réseaux et Télécoms

Technopole de l'Aube  en Champagne - BP 601 - 10901 TROYES  Cedex 9
Agence Paris : 6, rue Charles Floquet - 92120 MONTROUGE
Tel                 +33 (0) 825 000 720
Tel. direct      +33 (0) 1 77 35 59 14
Tel. portable  +33 (0) 6 22 42 63 80
Email            ybz at 720.fr