[c-nsp] Bandwidth Management Appliance from Emerging Technologies Inc.

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Sun Apr 25 03:26:14 EDT 2010

I've had some experience with their products 10 years ago and recently during last year again.
Their products are fine, they do exactly what the claim they do, the pricing is reasonable, but for some reason I keep getting the impression the company works in a kinda "garage band" method, every time you contact their support (online only) is through a forum and always the same guy answers you.
I don't know how after over 10 years the company exists they're still giving the impression they've just started...
But anyway, as I said, their product is fine, robust, delivers what it's supposed to.
On a side note, you'll have to take a while to learn their logic in order to manage the product, it's not intuitive at all and it's definitely NOT idiot proof....
Hope this helps,
Ziv