[c-nsp] ip directed-broadcast access-list

Saxon Jones saxon.jones at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 18:21:37 EDT 2010

I've had no problems enabling this on Catalyst 6500 sup720-10G's
running 12.2(33)SXH5 for the same purpose as you. We also use it on
Catalyst 3750G's running 12.2(52)SE with equally good results. I've
done no load testing of it, though, we just have our normal rush of
WoL packets (generally 2 subnets per switch with 50-100 packets for
each).

-saxon