[c-nsp] BGP for Managers Book

Felix Nkansah felixnkansah at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 08:51:10 EDT 2010

Hi,

I would be conducting a 1-day BGP training course for senior technology/IT
personnel of a big telco in my country. My attendees include managers,
senior managers, general manager, and possibly the CIO.

The course should not have anything configuration. The course is expected to
provide them authoritative instruction on the operation of the protocol,
feature concepts, attributes and how they are used to effect policies and
requirements, and other considerations.

Doing the above is not my problem. However, they also want me to recommend a
BGP book written specifically for technology managers. The book should not
have a lot of pages.

Have you found any BGP publication that was useful for such purpose? Thanks.

Felix