[c-nsp] Comments about ME switches

LM asturluismi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 04:18:18 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I would like to hear comments/experiences -positive and/or negative-
about the next switches:
ME-3400EG-12CS-M
ME-3400E-24TS-M

One of the main requirements is the option to have 2 redundant power
supplies in each switch and they should be able to replace while the
switch is working.
So, other options are welcome too.
Over this switches will be connected leased lines, I would prefer to
avoid buffer problems or similar stuff as I read in 2960 and 3750.
I was also thinking on E series but I read a lot of type of comments
-good and not good- so I was not able to take a decision over them.

Also, I would like to know if SFP-GE-L Gbic would be supported in both
switches.