[c-nsp] Match-in-VRF

Derick Winkworth dwinkworth at att.net
Wed Aug 4 13:34:11 EDT 2010

This limits the scope of a NAT rule/translation to the VRF specified in the NAT
rule.  The most common issue is that outside NATs were always global, even if
you specified a VRF.  You could not re-use the same translated address (pool)
for another VRF / different real address...

Essentially this command ensures you have real per-VRF inside and outside
translations which means you can re-use real and NAT'd addresses on a per VRF
basis without any issues.

This is now the default/native behavior of IOS XE.  There is no match-in-vrf on
that platform because it is not needed.