[c-nsp] VRF-Aware NAT in ASR1k

Matthew Melbourne matt at melbourne.org.uk
Sat Aug 7 10:04:37 EDT 2010

Yes, I saw VASI Enhancements Phase I in the latest ASR 3.1S release notes.
There is a limit of 500 VASI interfaces which may be an issue for multiple
customer VRFs. Basically, the requirement is to NAT hosts within hosted
customer private networks (VRFs) to another private range which makes them
available and routable from our management systems, and additionally
provides limited Internet access to update servers, etc.