[c-nsp] EBGP Export VPN4 route only

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 06:16:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

On 11 August 2010 21:11, Good One <good1 at live.com> wrote:
{cut}

> Can you please me know all the possibilities of exporting just MPLS L3VPN routes to EBGP neighbors. The reason for this to export only VPN4 routes for inter-AS vpn.

Depending on your individual circumstances you can either:
1. Disable ipv4 completly (no bgp default ipv4-unicast)
2. not activate (or deactivate if becomes active automatically) the
neighbour in the ipv4 family at all
3. Apply some filtering on the extended communities towards neighbour
- only export those that have the community you want to advertise to
the other AS.

kind regards
Pshem