[c-nsp] Mysterious tunnel interfaces

Adrian Turcu adriant at domeit.net
Thu Aug 12 05:03:07 EDT 2010

 only for fixing:
maybe add to your list "sh run inter tu0" , "sh run inter tu2", etc for all your mysterious tunnels and a "sh run full", edit to remove any trace of mystery, copy it as startup-config in your nvram,
then reload the router.
if you want to go to extremes, you can erase the config all together and start all over with only what's needed