[c-nsp] OSPF domain-tag

Jeferson Guardia jefersonf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 22:28:02 EDT 2010

 Thanks a lot man, anyone else have anything else to add? I also agree with
him that is a mechanism to prevent route loops when redistributing from ospf
to  bgp and vice versa.. but how exactly does it work? could anyone give an
example? I have read that link for a few minutes and could not clearly
understand the concept behind it.

Thanks!!