[c-nsp] Cisco Multicast Manager

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 12:02:00 EDT 2010

Anyone here running CMM? I've been tasked with learning about it and
installing it. We've apparently had it for a couple of months, but no
one has had time to get it up and running. I'd love to hear if anyone
here is running and what your thoughts are about it. It looks like it
should be useful for us, but the documentation is a little bare on
CCO. I probably won't really know how useful it will be until I get it
installed. I've never even seen a working version of it, nor have I
seen any screenshots of it. I'm the new guy.  lol