[c-nsp] OT: Plea for [snip]

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Tue Aug 17 15:46:08 EDT 2010

On 17/08/2010 18:15, Jay Hennigan wrote:
> In the spirit of the Boulder Pledge, I would encourage the subscribers
> of this list to donate to charities that do not participate in or
> condone network abuse in their promotional efforts.

Jay,

I don't think you'd be saying this if half of California were under water
(about the size affected in .pk), two thirds the population of CA were
displaced by these floods, with 2000 dead, cholera breaking out, starvation
looming for 6 million people due to the country's bread-basket being washed
into the ocean and the United Nations calling it the worst humanitarian
disaster in living memory.

And another thing: given the circumstances, equating Asif Gul Khan's email
with spam is nauseously crass.

disgusted,

Nick